Choosing comprehensive cover
No matter how careful you might be on the road, accidents can still occur.
Comprehensive car insurance provides cover for your car and damage you may cause to other people’s cars and property.
This is a summary only. For information on what is covered and not covered and the standard terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, please read the Product Disclosure Statement
Protect your car
- Cover for accidental loss of (including theft) or damage to your vehicle
- Cover for accidental damage or loss to your car caused by flood, storm and hail1
- Reasonable costs of towing after a covered incident to the nearest repairer, place of safety or other agreed place
- Cover for damage to other people’s property (Legal Liability) – up to $20 million
- Approved legal costs arising out of a claim for liability covered by your policy
- Legal liability cover when using a substitute vehicle
- Guarantee on authorised repairs
- A safe driver discount for eligible drivers^#
Why choose Over Fifty Insurance?
Obtain a quote, purchase a new comprehensive car insurance policy online and save up to 10% on your first year’s premium **^
Flexible payment options
We provide the option to pay by the month at no extra cost‡
24/7 claims lodgement service or phone 1300 555 013 to commence the claims process