Choosing comprehensive cover
No matter how careful you might be on the road, accidents can still occur.
Comprehensive car insurance provides cover for your car and damage you may cause to other people's cars and property.
Below is a summary only. Please refer to the Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for more information.
Protect your car
- Cover for accidental damage to your car if you are at fault
- Cover for damage to your car if you are not at fault in an accident and the other vehicle is uninsured
- Cover for accidental loss or damage to your car caused by fire or theft
- Cover for accidental damage or loss to your car caused by flood, storm and hail. 1
- Reasonable costs of towing after a covered incident
- Cover for damage to other people’s property (Legal Liability) – up to $20 million
- Approved legal costs arising out of a claim for liability covered by your policy
- Legal liability cover when using a substitute vehicle
- Guarantee on authorised repairs
- A safe driver discount for eligible drivers^#
Why choose Over Fifty Insurance?
Obtain a quote, purchase a new comprehensive car insurance policy online and save up to 10% on your first year's premium **^
Flexible payment options
We provide the option to pay by the month at no extra cost‡
24/7 claims lodgement service